Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday

Today was good.  Everyone but Isaac slept in which was nice.  Isaac has this idea to made mixes for people for Valentines, he worked on a box for a long time today and this evening we landed on maxing mason jar mixes so we printed everything we needed and will make them another night.  We made Ruthie's bed into a toddler bed and she likes it.  She went right to bed also which was really nice.  I hope that it is a good move for her.  Casey started to not feeling good at lunch time so he stayed home and I took the kids to church.  Oliver still doesn't like sunbeams and I sat with him for half of it with Ruthie because she doesn't like nursery.  Ruthie came to my class which was fine.  It was a relaxed day and it was nice.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...