Sunday, January 28, 2018

Quiet day

Robin that is sad that you got food poisoning.  I hope you get over it quick.  Karen we had a quiet day as well.  I think we are doing better.  At least I hope.  Tomorrow will tell when you have to move for more than a minute.  Our little girl is growing up.  I am glad she liked her new bed.  I hope it helps her sleep.  At least she can get up and get her own toy if she needs to.  She really notices everyone's bed and now she is like everyone else she will really like that.  Well have a good last week of January.  I am so glad this month is over with.  It has been a long month for sure.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...