Thursday, February 15, 2018

Clip Board of Fun

Me and dad went to Best Buy tonight a got a couple of games for Oliver and then went to Best Buy and found a Dinotrux playdough thing I think he will like (I hope).  Karen is going to come down tomorrow after work and spend the night.  That way we can leave early on Saturday and go to the show and play before the birthday party.  I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday.  I am over my hours so I get to leave a little early.  I am super excited about that one.  Not much else to report on my end.  Everyone have a great Friday.  Rachel you will have a nice day moving slow tomorrow maybe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...