Monday, February 12, 2018

Ugh

Today was good. On Sunday I watched queer eye on Netflix I cried ha ha but the gay guys that help straight men. And the are so positive and try and help people and at work today I had my manger meeting and everyone was grumpy and putting everyone down. Basically no one is good enough and they are going to have to deal. It was just same ole but I realized some people will never be happy and if your in management it just makes your team unhappy. Anyway long story but I think you guys are awesome and work hard and you should be proud of all you do :)
I am down to do Oliver's b-day any day. I was thinking if it's was Saturday maybe I will sneak up early enough and take Isaac to the greatest showman??

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...