Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Hump day

Robin, you did have a weird day.  At least you got a lot of stuff for Valentines even if they might end up in the garbage.  I am glad you are cutting back on your hours.  Rachel, I am glad your day went well.  Parties are a lot of work.  Karen, you could get a lot of snow tonight.  Be careful.  Not much going on with us.  We did cook up our last Costco steak and it was yummy.  They are so huge we can share one of them.  I am game going up early Saturday and playing.  I can watch the little ones if you want to go to the show.  I will take us out to lunch.  Everyone have a great Thursday.  This month is going by so fast.  I love that it is starting to stay light a little longer.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...