Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Weird

Today was a weird day. Walter sent me flowers and then a Facebook message he wanted to get back together. I said no. I'm over it and I don't think it's right. Then the girl that was fired a few months ago sent me a ballon with a container of chocolate covered strawberries from a chocolate store. It's so weird. People are weird. I did win the Valentine's day box challenge so that was fun. My boss wants me to cut down on over time since it's Chinese new year and our factories are gone. I have no complaints so I left work around 4. It was so nice i did a palates tape and worked on getting my tax stuff done

Rachel do your kids want to see the greatest showman. I was thinking if we went to a 11:30 or 12 we could be done by 3 for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...