Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tuesday

Robin, you are a sweet person.  Thanks for the nice blog post.  I am sorry you work in a negative environment.  This morning the van wouldn't turn on so I ran next door and had Imogene's grandpa drive the kids to school and I let there teacher know that they were going to be a bit late.  Stephanie was still sick so I didn't babysit and it was a nice break.  It was fun to just have a morning to play.  I was charging the battery but I couldn't get it to start so Casey came home on his lunch and we took Oliver to school and bought a new battery.  Ron was having his famous fat Tuesday lunch so we went and had that, it is really good food.  Casey put the battery in the car and then went back to work.  Me and Ruth went and got some stuff for Oliver's birthday and for the young women's.  It felt good to get all of that done.  Casey worked late to make up time and then I had young women's.  We heart attacked peoples houses, it went well and was fun.  Thanks for switching the party a hundred time.  We will have a fun time.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...