Monday, February 12, 2018

Monday

This morning I didn't babysit since the Stephine was sick.  It was still busy with people planning the valentines party, the activity tomorrow night and visiting teaching.  Last night I did the wrong valentines for Oliver so I switched them to Ruth and we did Oliver's so I think we are good for valentines day. Oliver had school after lunch and we went grocery shopping after we dropped him off.  Ruthie took a really good nap and I was able to sew for a little bit.  Oliver played video games too much today, I will do better tomorrow.  After Isaac came home he wanted to draw Yoshi so we looked up a tutorial and our drawings turned out great, it was a lot of fun.  Randy and Terry got back from there cruise last night so they came by to dropped off some souvenirs for us, it was fun to hear about the trip and it was really nice of them to get us presents.  Tomorrow is fat Tuesday and Isaac thinks that means he gets to play video games all day, I told him we weren't catholic so he doesn't get too.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...