Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday

I am glad that it is Friday.  We stopped at all a dollar on the way home from work and got a bag for Oliver's present.  We also got a few more items there.  I love that store.  I got some things for the kids for church.  We met up with Robin and Karen for dinner.  It was nice to visit.  Karen did a random purchase.  She got an instant pot.  It is suppose to be a quick cooker.  We stopped by FYE and Robin got her a movie.  It was nice to just goof around.  We are picking Robin up at 9:00 so we should be up there early.  I can't believe how Oliver can climb those stairs.  I am glad they had a good day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...