Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday

That is a really weird day Robin, you did the right thing.  I am glad that you are not working over time.  Today was good and busy.  I got the kids some paper cutters, paper and some candy from Mom for Valentines day.  Oliver didn't like it but he was hole punching all day so he did like it.  I didn't have to volunteer this morning and that was nice, we just played.  I took the kids to Randy's and I went to the school for Isaac's party.  We made some Valentine monsters from yarn and it went well, the kids seems to like it.  I made Salmon for dinner and then we went and got ice cream.  I hope that everyone had a good Valentines, love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...