Monday, March 5, 2018

Annoyed

Well I had to shovel 2 or 3 more inches of snow off my walks this morning. Meaning we got about a foot all together. Then I went to work. Work went good until about 3 when the dentist called about my appointment. When they were confirming it the said it was just for a consultation.  When I said it was also for an implant they had to move my appointment to 330. So I was annoyed but not too bad until they called back. They said I couldn't do the implant because my insurance required me to have a consultation and then submit the plan whuch could rake 4 to 6 weeks. I pointed out that I had 2 if these done already and didn't have to do that. So they said they would double check and get back with me so I called my insurance and they told me it was encouraged but not required. So I called the dentist back and got that all worked out. So i was annoyed by then end but got it fixed i hope. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...