Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday

I am out of shape too Robin. I set my alarm to go off early to run but I have yet to do it.  Good luck tomorrow Karen, I hope it goes smoothly.  Ruthie didn't sleep again last night, she is a machine who doesn't sleep.  Isaac forgot his backpack this morning so I had to run it in for him.  Then we ran some errands, we got Stanley some food and Oliver got him a toy for his cage. He was really excited about it.  Then we went and got some groceries and stocked up on kids medicine.  Oliver wanted a water squirter so we got three of them and they played with them all day.  Oliver was out squirting snow before school.   Then we moved into the front yard and they did it all afternoon.  It was fun and muddy.  Oliver had red day at school and wasn't happy about his red shirt but finally came around.  He brought a red bird to show his teacher and then I put it in his backpack.  He thought he lost it at the end of school and was upset and they didn't know what he was talking about.  We got it all worked out.  Casey worked late and I had young women's.  We showed them how to make bread and the girls were so silly, they had a fun time.  Anyway everyone have a good night.  Love you.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...