Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday

I am sorry about all the red tape Karen, I am glad that you got it all worked out.  Good job calling everyone.  They called and preregistered Isaac for Friday so I think that we are all set also.  All three of the kids didn't sleep well again, they are wearing us out.  I babysat this morning and that was good, I threw away a bunch of toys while we were playing and that felt good.  Oliver had school and it was yellow day so he wore yellow under protest.  After school he said that no one else wore yellow so that was a failure.  Tomorrow is red day and he is excited about that.  Mom ordered the kids some books and they came today.  They loved them and it was fun to read them.  Kelly's car broken down so Randy and Casey drove up to tow it to Clifton.  I was going to take the kids out for dinner but Isaac was too hungry to go anywhere so we stayed home.  I had everyone turn off the video games and we played which was nice.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...