Monday, March 5, 2018

Over the river and through the woods

Well tomorrow is my Friday.  I am pretty excited about that.  We are going to go up to Karen's tomorrow after work and then tomorrow get her tooth done. I think we are going to play tomorrow night in Park City.  Then on Thursday we are going to Rachel's house to help out with tonsils.  I found a cute shirt at Children's Place that says science ninja.  I thought Isaac would like that.  We meet up with the Gumm Gang tonight for dinner.  Red Robin was so slow.  It took forever but it was nice to visit.  Robin came also.  Thanks Robin it was good to see you.  Tomorrow we are having a farewell luncheon for someone at my work and we picked out a bowl for her.  She likes to cooks a lot.  I hope she likes it.  Someone else turned in their resignation today.  I think we are going to see that a lot.  I am excited to have some time off.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...