Sunday, March 4, 2018

Sunday

We had a fun time yesterday at the train show, thanks Mom and Dad.  Ruthie didn't sleep last night and Isaac didn't sleep very well so it was a long night.  Oliver woke up early so Isaac and Oliver played video games for a while and we slept in.  Isaac didn't feel great today so we were pretty lazy.  We played mario Odyssey a lot and it was fun.  We went out for lunch/dinner to a Chinese place, Oliver loved the egg drop soup and Isaac loves rice.  I finished my postage stamp quilt and it feels so good to be done, it was a lot of sewing.  It took me two months and the quilt retreat to do, it is a tiny quilt.  I also started to pin the circle quilt now that I have batting.  Ruthie was helping me and was really cute.  Love you guys and have a good Monday.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...