Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Seems like Saturday

We kept commenting all day it was Saturday. We fixed Karen’s sink. We are worried there might be a broken pipe so we put in handles to turn the water off into the bathroom until it gets warmer.  We went to lunch and then came back to kamas. Dad stayed home and I took
Karen to the dentist. She is doing really good. My handle on my purse broke so while we were getting drugs at Walmart I got one. Karen was carrying it on her shoulder and we forgot about it luckily when she bought her drugs she noticed it and bought it. Dads phone isn’t turning on, we are either going to go buy one or order one. Be safe. I am going to Logan around 2 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...