Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wednesday

I am glad that everything went ok today Karen, get some rest.  The kids all slept last night which was really really nice.  Hopefully they will keep it up.  We volunteered at school and that was fun.  I read with the kids and then we ate lunch with Isaac.  Collin was telling us more about getting his tonsils out and it made Isaac less nervous which is good.  Casey brought home a sandwich for me lunch which was really sweet.  I took the little kids on a walk and it ended in tears but we will just keep trying.  It is nice having the sun out.  We also played in the backyard after school.  I shoveled the deck and the trampoline but it was hard work and I didn't get much done but we will keep at it.  Casey had scouts this evening and we just watched a show and played video games.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and thanks for coming up.

Love
Rachel



Casey took Robin's old basketball to scouts, I thought it was funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...