Sunday, March 4, 2018

Snow

It was nice to watch the snow this morning.  We just stayed home all day.  I got my taxes all done and dad will give them to Tom tomorrow.  I also got my laundry done.  We leave on Tuesday and I don't plan on coming back until Sunday.  I figured I better have my laundry caught up.  I am pretty excited to only work two days next week.  I think it will be the perfect week to be off.  It should be a very weird week with interviewing and seeing who is going to do what.  I am not looking forward to that at all.  I hope the kids got to play in the snow.  They love that.  Robin we are meeting the Gumm Gang tomorrow at Red Robin at the Valley Fair at 6.  Just a reminder.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...