Sunday, March 11, 2018

Home again, Home again

I made it home around 5 today and it was hard to leave the kids.  Casey and Rachel made the best turkey dinner.  I ate and ate.  Thanks.  I am so not looking forward to work this week either.  They are going to announce new job positions in one of the new departments,  this will effect some of the people I know.  It is going to be long days.  Robin, I am glad that you had a quiet weekend.  I love your picture of the new apartment.  That is how it is getting to be.  Karen, I am so glad that you are doing better.  Yeah!  Isaac had a better day also.  He was off all his major drugs today and it he wasn't so wobbly.  I think he might be over the worst of it.  At least I hope.  It was such a pretty day today.  It was so nice and warm.  Everyone have a great Monday.  LOV EMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...