Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday

Isaac had an pretty good night and he slept in late which was nice.  He wasn't feeling good when he woke up so I gave him some medicine and he just laid down until it worked.  When I took Oliver to school we stopped and got a slushy and hot dog for him.  We did home work and read his book while Oliver was gone.  Oliver had a good time and school, he was happy.  Isaac ate a lot of scrambled eggs and felt good after eating that.  I am almost done quilting my circle quilt but I have been getting puckers on the back and it has been bumming me out.  So I pulled it out today to look at it and it will be fine.  The top is pretty and washing it will probably hid a lot of stuff on the back.  Using sheets isn't working out great for me.  We just watched shows and played video games downstairs after Oliver came home until 5.   We went outside and waited for Casey and played.  It is really nice weather and it was good to be out.   Isaac was worn out so we just went back downstairs for the rest of the night.  I hope that work went ok for everyone.  I hope that you are feeling better Karen and I hope that you get more energy Robin.

Love
Rachel






This is Oliver's life right now



Isaac was running timed trials since he couldn't ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...