Thursday, March 15, 2018

Yea for Josh

Robin, that looks so fun.  I am glad that you took the class, good job.  I hope that the trailer works out.  Isaac was feeling a lot better today and seemed more like himself.  It was really good to see.  His voice is so different it is so funny, he was really stuffed up before.  We slept in again which is really nice.  Randy came over and took the boys to his house for a hour before Oliver had school.  Ruthie wouldn't go, she is a mommy's girl lately.  They celebrated st Patrick's day at Oliver's school, he said that the leprechaun tricked them and left chocolate gold instead of real gold.  We went to Lee's afterwards and got more chocolate gold and the kids loved that.  We did Isaac's homework and then it was dinner time.  We worked on the science fair a bit and Casey and Isaac tuned up their bikes.  I hope that everyone has a good Friday. 

Love
Rachel



I have been having Oliver get dressed by himself and it is very traumatic.  I have the funniest video but it was too long to upload so I will show you later.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...