Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Pie Day

Tomorrow is pie day and we are having our annual pie contest.  It will probably be the last one but you never know.  Yesterday Smith's sent me this magazine and it had a raspberry chocolate tart.  It is a pie and I made it.  It is now cooling as we speak.  I hope it tastes good.  There is no sugar in it at all.  Weird I know.  I love your quilt Rachel.  It turned out really cute.  Robin, I always love your pictures.  They make me laugh.  Karen, I am glad you went to the dentist.  I wish it didn't take so long to get a tooth but what is 3 more weeks when you have waited 6 months.  Work was busy and I got a lot done.  Everyone is so busy that it was quiet for me.  I liked that.  Well everyone have a great Hump day.  This week seems to be going fast.  We are having a luncheon for someone that is quitting on Thursdays.  Pie day tomorrow and lunch the next day.  I am going to be a busy cook for sure.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...