Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Rain

Well my pie took second place.  The perfect place.  No winning picture and everyone liked it.  It did taste good.  I worried I hadn't whipped it enough but it still tasted good.  I love the rain and it was lightening this evening. Rachel that is weird that you have snow.  I am so sorry that Isaac isn't feeling well.  I feel so bad.  I hope he starts turning the corner soon.  We are coming up on Saturday, if anyone wants to come up let me know.  We are going with Robin to see the trailer.  Work was quiet today and that was nice.  I got a annual raise today and that is fun.  I hope I have a job so I can get the raise.  It starts on April 13.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...