Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday

Well we had a major snow storm today.  It was fun to watch because I knew it wouldn't last long and would melt.  By the afternoon it was all gone.  Rachel and Robin, I love your quilt and purse.  Way to go.  Work was good today.  It went by fast.  I am looking forward to this weekend as well.  We did go to Winco after work.  Dad had nothing for his lunches.  We just watched a movie this evening.  I feel bad for Oliver.  That is traumatic to have a box of milk fall on him.  I am glad that Ruth is a little better today.  I did cut dad's hair.  It was getting really long.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  1st day of May.  When I was little we always made May baskets.  We even had May polls and danced around them.  It was fun.  I didn't realize until I got older that was a communist thing.  I guess when you grandparents came from there, those cultures would continue.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...