Wednesday, May 2, 2018

WOW

Man you guys are all on fire.  Robin sewing away and people doing their work, Karen with a new building on the way and Rachel with a fancy rider mower.  My day was actually pretty quiet.  Work was good and then we came home and just vegged.  I am glad everything is going good.  I am sure excited for this weekend.  Should we plan to meet at my house at 9:00 on Saturday and then we can go to the quilt show.  I thought we could have lunch at the Mexican restaurant right across the street.  After that we can do what ever we want to do.  I am good with anything.  Have a nice Thursday.  I am meeting the Gumm Gang at the Italian Village on 9th East. Robin if you want to come you are more than welcome.  We are meeting at 6.  I love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...