Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Zoo

Work was good,  I just don't care anymore so I just do what I want to do.  It is very non stressful.  After work me and dad went and walked the zoo.  We walked the whole zoo in 1 hour.  It was so much fun.  We watched the elephants and they were reaching for hay way up high and the mom was showing the baby how to get on the wood so he could reach.  Then we watch the gorillas and the big male was picking grass and eating it.  It was really nice to just walk around and stop and look at the animals.  We just chilled the rest of the night.  Rachel, I am glad you figured out the deck.  I know that has been stressful.  I am excited for this weekend also.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...