Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sunday

Thank you guys for all your help.  It looks really nice outside.  This morning we were lazy and just watched shows and played games.  I took the kids to church and they had a fun time.  Ruthie didn't sleep well last night and she fell asleep on my lap which was cute.  I laid her down when we got home and she had a fever so we gave her some medicine and she fell back to sleep, poor thing.  Casey had a scout meeting after church and then he had to take Oliver to the gas station to get another sour squirter thing.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good Monday.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...