Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday

That bag turned out really cute Robin, good job.  I have finished my block of the month block so I quilted the pumpkin quilt, thanks Robin for the back and Mom for the front.  It turned out really cute.  I started quilting my postage stamp quilt today while Oliver was at school and that was fun.   The little girl I babysit was still not hundred percent so they cancelled and I cancelled for tomorrow just to get Ruthie better.  Ruthie had a good day.  She would get really upset when her medicine ran out but she did ok today.  We went grocery shopping this morning and then Oliver had school.  After we picked him up we went to the cheese factory.  A box of milk fell on Oliver and scratched his face, I felt bad.  We played this evening, Isaac and Oliver were doing car races, it was a lot of fun.  Have a good night and love you guys.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...