Thursday, May 3, 2018

Thursday

Today was a busy day.  I babysat this morning and the kids were really good.  The little girl next door came over for a little bit also.  Oliver had school and Ruthie took a nap.  The boys had swimming lessons after school.  It was the last lesson but I signed them up for the next classes so they just keep going next week.  We hurried and ate dinner and then Casey picked up Leona and with the kids they went to Clifton to drop off the lawn mower.  I had book group at my house and I had forgotten until yesterday.  I made rice crispy treats for the snack and it tasted good.  It was fun to talk about the book also, we read The Bright Hour and it was pretty sad.  We headed down tomorrow and should be their around dinner.  I am excited for the quilt show.

Love
Rachel

I forgot to take pictures today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...