Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Made it

Wow thanks for the bag Rachel and Robin,  I didn't even know I got one.  They are beautiful.  I love the garden ruins.  That is so cute.  I love the way Ruth has her hands on her back just like Isaac does. We are going to have to get her a big girl car seat soon.  I went to Kamas after work.  The gala was a lot of fun.  Thank you Karen for inviting me.  It was at the new fancy place they have built up there for weddings. Robin I am glad you are making progress.  I feel my house is stepping backwards.  I am learning to just write in the dust.  Dad had to get his blood taken this morning.  He was suppose to do it in February, you know you hate to rush into those things.  He also had a heart check up and he is doing really good.  Everyone have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...