Saturday, May 19, 2018

Grandma

We went and picked up grandma and took her to put flowers on grandpa's grave afterwards we went to Walmart and walked around.  She wanted Valarine root but they didn't have any.  WE went to Texas Roadhouse afterwards and it was Ok.  We then went to Walgrens and got her Valarine root and then took her back to Lehi.  We stopped on the way at the Tavern discount center and got me some clothes at Christopher Banks.  Grandma got her some shirts and a skirt also.  It was 5 when we left her house.  It was a nice day to spend with her.  I am glad you guys had a nice day as well.  I love the pictures also.  Karen that was a lot of papers.  I need to do that as well.  Have a nice sunday.  Rachel I hope Clifton was fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...