Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tuesday

Thanks to Robin's generosity I made the two bags last night and they are really cute.  One is for Mom, thanks again Robin.  Today was good.  I babysat this morning and the kids were good.  Oliver had school and Ruthie didn't nap.  I think she is done napping which is sad.  It rained a bit on the bike ride home with Isaac but it felt nice and it was fun.  The boys had swimming lessons and when I was getting Oliver dressed he kept spitting in my face so I made him get dressed himself which was traumatic.  I had young women's and we went to someones house and gave a missionary lesson.  We were done early which was really nice.  While I was gone Isaac made a garden ruins tour and he was able to take me on it.  I took a picture at all the signs he made, it was really cute.

Love
Rachel



Garden Ruins Entrance

Garden Ruins Valley

Garden Ruins Palace

Garden Ruins Patio Area

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...