Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday

Work was busy for me today,  We did have a taco pot luck today and it turned out good.  I made that chili and cream cheese dip and there wasn't anything left.  We went to my new bosses house for dinner for a farewell dinner and it was nice.  It was outside and they had a lot of flowers.  I am excited for tomorrow.  I thought we would leave around 6.  Is that too early.  Do you want to meet at the Mall?  We really can meet anywhere we want to.  Think about what would be fun.  We are going to take grandma out on Saturday and put flowers on Mel's grave.  She has really wanted to do that.  Everyone drive safe to Ogden and we will see you soon.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...