Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday

I finished a baby quilt for a lady in young women's.  It was so fast to make.  It is out of woven fabric so it is soft.  It turned out really modern looking and I don't know if it is a good baby blanket but I am giving it to her anyway.  Casey was coughing a lot last night so he slept in and was going to go to work late but then ended up staying home.  He finished putting the molding around the door but it still needs some finishing work done to it.  Oliver slept in till 11 and even then had a hard time waking up.  He must be growing.  The kids had dentist appointments this afternoon so I had to pick up Oliver and Isaac early from school.  They all did really well and I think that it was a good dentist visit for them.  Ruthie was so good and let them clean her teeth, it was cute.  Isaac has a cavity and we are going to fix it after school is out.  He said Ruthie's tonsils are big so I am going to make an appointment for the ENT.  The kids wanted to go canoeing tonight so we went over but it was so windy we didn't dare go out on the water so we just ran around.  Isaac packed snacks for his boat so we ate those on the shore.  We are excited to meet up tomorrow, we will leave as soon as Casey is done with work.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...