Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wednesday

Today was good.  We just played at home this morning and Neve came over to play as well.  I volunteered at the school for the last time.  It is fun to go and eat lunch with Isaac.  Afterwards I took the little kids to Chick Fil and they played for a while.  Casey worked on finishing the sliding door and it is looking really nice, I like his idea of doing it.  We impulsively decided to go canoeing and it was a lot of fun and so pretty.  I think everyone had a good time but it is a late night.  Ruthie hates bugs and getting mud on her shoes, it is pretty funny.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...