Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

It was a nice Mother's day, the boys made me things at school and they made me more presents and hide them for me.  They were cute.  Casey worked today and we stayed home then went to church in the afternoon.  Ruthie fell asleep when I was holding her the last hour then when we came home she laid in her bed and fell asleep again.  She woke up with a fever later so she has a cold.  I canceled babysitting for tomorrow but I am hoping she is feeling better.  I finished my postage stamp quilt.  I love it.  It was a lot of work and I quilted it a lot but I like how it turned out.  Isaac was pretty upset that I used the motorcycle fabric without asking him.  I didn't think about it and their is still a lot of fabric left if he wanted to make something with that so I think it will be ok.  Everyone have a good Monday.  That is fun that you went on a date Robin, good job.  Karen I am glad that you got new toilets, that is exciting.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...