Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wednesday

It was a busy day today and I didn't get a lot done but I went to a couple of meeting and I got free lunch and SWAG so it was good.  They are having a taco lunch tomorrow so I had to go to the store and get some stuff for that.  I didn't get my application back yet so that is a good sign we might be going to the demolition derby.  Rachel those are beautiful pictures.  That is fun to be able to go canoeing at a minutes notice.  Isaac looks so big rowing the canoe.  I think Ruth is so cute.  No mud.  What a difference a little girl is.  Isaac and Oliver love mud.  Have a nice Thursday.  We are going to a farewell dinner tomorrow night at the president of primary's.  Hopefully it will go good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...