Sunday, July 29, 2018

Fun Weekend

We had a fun weekend also.  Rachel came down and Oliver had saved money for a Ninajo Dragon lego so we went and got him that and then Rachel and Isaac went to the concert.  I stayed up to see how they did and I asked if it went OK and Isaac said no it was amazing.  They had a good time.  Dad isn't feeling great so I took the little ones to liberty park and we had a really fun time there.  This  morning we recovered from the late night and then went to Layton to the aquarium.  It is so nice and clean and the animals are so much fun.  We feed everything in there at least twice.  The kids had a ball.  We had lunch/dinner at the food court and they had dragon puffs there.  It is like Captain Crunch cereal frozen with dry ice.  It was interesting.  I wasn't a big fan but it was fun to puff like a dragon.  Dad still wasn't 100 percent so he stayed home.  I am glad you went and saw Ant Man Karen that is fun and Robin that looks fun to go on a hike.  It looks really crowded.  Are they here for a little while?  I hope you have a good time while they are here.  I hope this week goes fast.  I am not sure why just last week was long.  LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...