Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tuesday

Today was good.  The kids I used to babysit came over to play while their Mom went to the dentist.  It was fun to have them and the kids all played together really well.  We just played at home the rest of the afternoon.  Isaac kept staging accidents with his sky rider in the bushes.  After dinner the girls came over to play.  Casey worked on fixing the fence and I went to young women's.  Word on the street is they are releasing us this Sunday.  The bishop just texted me to visit tomorrow so I think it is to tell me they are releasing me.  Everyone have a good night.  Love you.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...