Saturday, August 4, 2018

Painting

Rachel, I am so glad you had a good time.  I am sad that Casey hurt his leg.  I hope it is OK.  It sounds like you had a good time.  Karen way to go on the grass.  It is a job.  Robin met at us at Julie's and we painted.  Jen told her that everything had to be really basic.  Gray is the popular color right now so we painted two bedrooms downstairs and Robin did one and me and dad did the other one.  We even got the hallway done.  It looked so much better.  She has a lot of work still to do.  I guess their was mold in the ceiling so Johnny and his friend were ripping that up.  It was pretty messy.  She wants to put it up for sale in two weeks.  I think we are going to help her on Thursday night.  The guy next door trimmed all her trees and Austin tilled up the back yard.  It looked so much better. We came home and just vegged.  Tomorrow we are going to go visit grandma.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...