Thursday, August 2, 2018

Thursday

I got a lot done at work today.  It was a quiet day.  I met up with the Gumm gang after work and we met at Texas Roadhouse.  It was nice to visit.  Julie is going to put her house on the market in a couple of weeks so I am going over there on Saturday afternoon to help her paint.  Jeff's got a new TV and he was sure they were speaking in Spanish when they talked about channels and so we went over and I thought it was Japanese but it was just a computer talking really fast.  Dad made it go slower and louder but it still sounded funny to me.  We also hooked up his DVD player.  Not much else to report.  It did rain here also.  It was enough to wet the sidewalks.  It was nice to watch.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...