Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday

Friday, Hayley said she had planned to go to the OPE retreat and I said no I didn't want to go and then Lauren texted me while I was with dad and said they already paid for me so I went.  It was actually really fun.  I am going to look for a groupon for us to go.  It was so easy and I loved the way everyone's picture was different.  I took trax home so dad could take a nap and we had dinner and then went to Lowes and Barnes and Nobles to look for a how to do a water fall but they didn't have a book.  I think tomorrow we will go to that swimming pool store and see what they have.  I did win a $10.00 gift card to Amazon and I turned my points in for a $25.00 amazon card the other day.  I gave them to dad so he could buy a surprise for having shots in his neck.  Not much else going on with us.  It is weird that I have to work all week.  I haven't done that in a while.  Have a great last day of July.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...