Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Crazy day

The day started out so well and then by noon I was stressed.  It just gets crazy sometimes but I got it all straightened out.  I came home and we ordered pizza for dinner.  It sounded better than it tasted.  Go figure.  I did work on my project a little bit and that felt better.  I will be glad when that class is done.  It has been stressful.  Rachel, I am excited for you to have the house.  Robin we are meeting the Gumm gang at Red Robin at Valley Fair Mall on Thursday night.  If you want to come we could shop afterwards.  Everyone have a great Wednesday.  So should we meet for lunch on Saturday?  That would be fun and we could goof around.  Let me know if that works.  Love you all MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...