Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wednesdsay

That will be fun to meet up Saturday for lunch.  We will leave Saturday morning be down and we will have a fun time.  Today was a nice day.  I worked out this morning and it felt better, my legs have been so sore.  Oliver had school and he is loving it.  I picked him up and then went to a lady down the streets house.  She cooked lunch for a couple of lady's in the neighborhood.  It was really nice and fun to talk to everyone.   It was a nice afternoon.  Casey came home early because he wasn't feeling well still and took a nap.  We just had a relaxing evening and went slow.  Isaac read his book a lot which is good.  Casey was stung of the foot by a wasp so he spent the rest of the night killing all the wasps he could find.  I was in my sewing room and I feel like I can't see anything.  So I noticed that two light bulbs were burned out so Casey went and got some new ones and it is so nice in their now.  I can see so much better.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...