Thursday, September 20, 2018

Thursday

It was a good day at work busy but not stressful.  I walked a ton and was tired by the end of the day.  I took trax to Valley Fair Mall (dad came home early) and met up with Kay and Jeff and Robin.  Julie was sick and didn't make it.  We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and got Robin some new stuff for her new bathroom.  It was really pretty.  I came home and just vegged afterwards.  I am glad tomorrow is Friday.  I hope it is a quiet day.  I am excited to play this weekend.  I think I am going to make the Dorito taco salad for dinner and then go out for lunch on Saturday.  Does that sound OK?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...