Friday, September 21, 2018

Friday

Robin, all the bosses that I have loved were kind and generous and taught me so I could learn and grow.  They have it all wrong.  Robin was right last night it is a PMS week for sure.  Hayley lost it around noon time and was crying.  I thought she would stop and come for lunch but when I came back she was hysterical.  I took her in an office and let her cry it out and then her friend called and I said to tell her to come and get her and take her home.  My afternoon was a lot nicer after that.  Drama Drama.  I went grocery shopping as well and that was nice. I will see everyone around lunch.  Dad has to work in the morning but I will be around.  I am so glad that Casey is feeling better.  Everyone drive safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...