Friday, September 21, 2018

Friday

I'm so glad friday is over. I was in a bad mood today. My bosses pulled me in and we had a pow wow. I guess they are lighting the lily leaving fire again. In 2-3 years I might get promoted. I'm not sure if it was my mood but it kinda got under my skin. I feel like their promotion is entry level at another business. And they keep telling me I'm too nice and helpful and I need to change my mind set or people won't take me serious. I just don't want to be trained to be a miserable person so I can stay at a dead end job forever. Any ways they did most the talking and told me.to think about it. So I'm going to cool my jets and think about it. Maybe I'll get over it. I'm excited to see Ryan Hamilton tomorrow. Should be a lot of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...