Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tuesday

The bank emailed today and we are going to close on the house next Tuesday so that will be exciting.  Mom I was thinking after I talked with you and I think that we will come down Saturday morning instead of Friday and still spend Saturday night.  Thanks for having us, this will be fun.  Today was good.  Their isn't a work out today so it was nice to go slower this morning.  Oliver had school and me and Ruthie went on a walk while he was gone which was nice.  Imogen came over after school and played until dinner.  I cleaned while they were playing and that was nice to get done.  We had more flat tires so we fixed that after dinner.  I hope that everyone is doing well, love you guys.

Love
Rachel



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...