Thursday, September 20, 2018

Thursday

I got an email today saying they are sending me 4 Josh Groban CD's since we bought 4 concert tickets.  So nobody buy his new cd because we have them coming which is exciting.  Casey didn't sleep last night so he went in late for work.  Thursdays are nice because we can go slower not working out.  Oliver had school and he had a fun time.  We went on a walk while he was gone.  This afternoon we played playdough and the kids love that.  Imogen came over and played until dinner time.  We just had a quiet night at home.  The boys played flight simulator and Ruthie watched a show.  I have been working on my sampler quilt and I have 6 blocks done.  I love it so much and have had fun working on it.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...