Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Hump day

I went to work today and then went and helped a Zero harm Fair at Wasatch Canyons it is by the Walmart where Robin use to live.  It was about 2 and I was driving home and there was a wreck by the freeway and I hadn't had lunch so I stopped and had lunch and then decided to just go home.  Dad had a doctor's appointment at 4 today so I took a nap.  Karen, I didn't know you were teaching again. I am glad you are doing that.  I hope it is fun.  Why are you having patient training?  Grandma isn't any better today and Susan is coming up this weekend to help out.  Dad is going down tomorrow to check things out.  Robin do you want to meet at Applebees tomorrow night around 6:00?  The Gumm gang is getting together.  I did get air in my tires tonight and that was good.  That one tire was really flat.  We picked up hot dogs for dinner.  I almost kept the part I didn't eat for Jenkins but I decided I better not.  Rachel, I hope your sewing group was fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...